Thursday, March 20, 2014

Chocolatey Muffins of Goodness



My number one talent in cooking is being able to read a book while I stir something in a frying pan.  Still, I like to make things; a sense of accomplishment is usually the motivation...or intense chocolate cravings.  Still, I found a recipe I was desperate to try: Nutella filled muffins.  You can find the recipe here!  Everything went as it was supposed to and I was seriously pleased with the result.  Yeah I know, how hard can muffins be, right?  Well, seriously, my cooking/baking talents have just recently developed past not destroying the food...or the kitchen.  This recipe was easy enough for me to follow.  I didn't measure out the Nutella exactly, using a spoon to scoop some in until it looked like there was enough.  Also, I didn't dip the tops in the cinnamon sugar mixture, but instead sprinkled it on the top.  Honestly, the whole process was not very difficult.  Having to spoon three scoops into each muffin tin instead of one (batter-nutella-batter) was more time consuming that is always convenient, and the actual mixing of the batter also took some time (because I used a fork, not an electric mixer.) Even though it was a little bit of a long process, it was all relatively easy!  Seriously, these should be checked out and made in the absolute near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment