It is the end of January already! I had a lot I wanted to accomplish this month, and if I'm honest, not all of it got done. But that is okay! I still checked off several items, and had a lot of fun in between. While my newest blog post ideas are under construction, I'm sharing my most recent favorites of the new year.
- Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist. I have seen this book come up several places, and I simply had to try it. I am by no means even close to finishing, but it was one of those rare books where the introduction gets your attention. I quickly realized this book is going to be less about food and more about family, friends, fellowship, and faith.
- Blanket Scarves. I got one for Christmas, and I love the added warmth more than I anticipated. Madison at Minnie Muse just posted a "how to wear" tutorial, and I am so excited to try new ways to style my scarf!
- 13 Seasons of NCIS. My mom, sister, and I have been watching through these on Netflix for over a year, and we just finished season thirteen. It has been a lot of fun - a lot of laughs and, I'll admit, a lot of tears (especially at this most recently finale!)
- The Coolest Little Plant. My dad bought me this lovely terrarium for Christmas, and I love it. Review in the process... ;)
- Knee High Socks from Kohl's. Seriously, I have several colors and patterns and they are the best thing almost all January occasions. They slide right over leggings too!
- Beauty and the Beast trailers. Also, the trailer music. Beyond excited for this!
- Extra Cuddley Kitties. A fuzzy cat who wants to sleep on your lap is one of the best ways to end a day.
- At Last, Tea. English Breakfast has been my lately go to, ironically after dinner. I've also kept sketching my tea cups. And I am quite fond of my ever growing little collection of teacups that I am surrounded by in my room. :)
What have been your favorites lately?
What are you looking forward to most?