Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Parker Doughnut

 
Fruit Loop Doughnut.  I did not know such a thing existed! We were watching the T.V. series Leverage during dinner the other night, as usual, and I was thoroughly enjoying Parker.  Red lipstick, nerdy glasses, vintagey outfit. And then there she was, eating a doughnut - covered in Fruit Loops!  She looked as though she was so positively absolutely enjoying it I pretty much had to have one.  Best thing this year. Best. Thing.



source

Unfortunately there is no where to buy these lovely concoctions anywhere remotely close to me.  The episode was set in Portland, Oregon, where I researched and found a place called Voodoo Doughnuts that did, indeed, sell fruit loop doughnuts!  But alas, I live not in Oregon!  As such, I decided I must create my own.


Fruit Loops. Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Vanilla icing.



source

Yes, this was a happy moment for me.  I was most keen on creating my own Parker Doughnut. And trust me when I tell you, Fruit Loop doughnuts are so marvelously amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment