Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Packing for the Holidays (+ Free List!)

Who else has been excited by the return of fall?! In our parts we have had some beautiful weather, just this week turning into a full November atmosphere. It's time to bring out the cozy sweaters and fuzzy blankets and extra boxes of tea. It also means Thanksgiving is just days away! Every year, we travel to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving week - and with all of the thick and warm fall clothes or excessive layering, it can be a trick in and of itself to remember everything that is needed when traveling.  This year I got an extra few days off work and I'll be here eight days - that is  a lot of sweaters to pack! So I typed up a packing list (while at work, because I didn't have time to pack until the night before and was sure I would forget something) and I thought I would share it with you all! I don't know if any of you travel over the holiday, but it is one of my absolute favorite times of the year.  In any case, you can see this seasonal packing list below, or click here to download it for yourself!


Who do you spent Thanksgiving with? 
Are there any travel essentials you have that I missed?
Does anyone else find it harder to pack for fall and winter than for summer?!

2 comments:

  1. This was great. Thanks for sharing. I highly encourage you to make one of these for summer trips (and camp/vaca) packing when the seasons change. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! You totally made my day when I saw this. :D

      Delete